03 October 2011

Tasks for this week (3)

We are going to talk about the Web2.0 "Slide Share" this week (week 3).
Then we need to do a micro presentation in the coming class.
Since, we have to make use of VoiceThread for the presentation, so I already registered the VoiceThread and you can share my account to get log-in (the log-in id and password would be sent via e-mail). Remember, rest of you don't need to re-register the VoiceThread.

Now,all you need to do is to go to "Slide Share" and play around it. After that, I need you to share your opinions, your findings, and anything about "Slide Share" via e-mail or through this blog on or before coming Saturday. (8th Oct). So that Paul can have time to finish the VoiceThread on time.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Timothy K!

    I have been pretty occupied this week with work etc, so once I get around to trying Slideshare, I will post my report on it.

    Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete