30 October 2011

Week 5 - My view of the Experimental Classroom (Rm321 Run Run Shaw Building)
















My first impression of the Experimental Classroom is large but messy.
















There are number of projectors that project in different angles for both educators and learners,
but they might caused huge amount of money on maintenance.

















Also, I can see that all tables are being blocked or isolated in purpose. That might help the educators focus in group basis rather then multi-focus on all learners in the classroom. But this kind of room setting might forbid collaborative learning between groups.

If there is a chance to redecorate the entire room. I might suggest to lower the partitions, so that all groups can see each other. Since I believe that eye contact can help both educators and learners to know more about each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment